Whether you own or manage a commercial property in Las Vegas, security and occupant safety are always top of mind. As a result, you might be looking for ways to bolster your property security by leveraging modern security cameras. Here, we provide a comprehensive guide to business security cameras and the importance of choosing professional-grade equipment to reap the full benefits of an advanced monitoring system.
What Does a Modern State-of-the-Art Security System Include?
A state-of-the-art commercial security system combines advanced video surveillance, intelligent monitoring systems, and alarms for end-to-end coverage. Today’s full HD security cameras provide an unparalleled upgrade from traditional CCTV systems, providing clarity and improved communication that keep you informed of all activity at your commercial properties. As a result, you have peace of mind knowing your investment is protected with your choice of cameras, motion detection, virtual trip wires, and 24/7 smart notifications that report suspicious activity.
Why Are HD Business Security Cameras the Better Choice?
Because security cameras are HD, they offer advanced features, including video verification using facial, vehicle, license plate, and smart object recognition technology to confirm when your property has been breached. You also have access to night-vision capabilities to get a clear picture of what is happening and determine if the activity is authorized or indicates a security risk. When suspicious activity is confirmed, local police are dispatched to stop intruders in their tracks.
Why is Video Surveillance Important to Commercial Security Systems?
Video surveillance security cameras monitor and record activity at your facility to detect suspicious activity, whether it is an intruder or bad actors working with your internal team. You maintain complete control over the activities at your property, leveraging a powerful platform and an easy-to-use app accessed through your mobile phone. Set custom detection zones and virtual trip wires that trigger smart notifications as part of your commercial security system so you can mitigate risks to your business or property.
Along with motion detection, you are always aware of when someone is active at your site. This allows you to confirm who is authorized to work and when someone has entered your premises without authorization. You can also position wireless surveillance anywhere in your facility, allowing you to monitor possible fraudsters working within your business. Video recordings then provide evidence of theft or vandalism.
How Does Access to Security Analytics and Data Improve Business Operations?
Security analytics and data provide valuable insights into your operations, allowing you to identify threats and vulnerabilities, track staff activity to detect possible fraud and theft, and create proactive security strategies to protect your assets. Using comprehensive reports, you can also make smart business decisions based on information such as the busiest areas of your retail operations, vulnerable areas where accidents tend to occur, or team members who are not following proper processes and practices.
Advanced AI and machine learning algorithms can reveal shortfalls in your day-to-day operations and detect patterns that indicate business risks and threats. For example, you can use data to measure the average time a customer waits in line or track the busiest times of day when customer traffic increases or decreases.
Other alerts include power outages and restoration, heat and leak detection, door and window monitoring, and more. You can even use the app to track user logs to look for issues such as someone changing security codes, disarming motion sensors, or turning off cameras in your storage area.
What Are the Benefits of Advanced Business Security Cameras and Systems?
Advanced business security cameras and alarm systems offer several benefits, including:
- Live, real-time remote security camera monitoring 24/7
- Smart AI to recognize faces and objects
- Notifications with smart clips of suspicious activity for real-time analysis to trigger action and dispatch local police
- Alarm verifications as part of alarm monitoring services
- Cloud video recording to preserve evidence
- Live feed on-panel video
- Log tracking to look for user fraud or criminal activity
- Crowd monitoring to ensure your facility is safe and well-staffed throughout the day
- Analytics to make accurate predictions on security and staffing needs
- Video storage for quick review of suspicious activity for your business or the community
- Operational data to improve efficiency
- Tripwires to measure traffic and frequency of use for things such as stairways, hallways, storage areas, etc.
- Outdoor cameras for vehicle monitoring, including license plate recognition and recording, driver recognition, and evidence recording when vehicles arrive and leave the premises
- POS system integration to detect employee misconduct such as credit card misuse, cash theft, or false scanning for inventory theft
What Separates Sting Alarm from Other Security Providers?
Sting Alarm has remained on the leading edge of commercial security since 2004. With a dedicated team of security experts with fire and safety certification, we safely and accurately create a customized security plan leveraging the following features:
- Business security cameras
- Real-time video surveillance
- Advanced motion detectors
- Facial, license plate, and object recognition
- Integrated security systems
- Security data reporting and analytics
- 24/7 monitoring
Sting Alarm’s services are designed to not just prevent unauthorized access and criminal activity on your property. Instead, they are designed to improve operations and ensure you meet your customers’ needs through insightful data, reporting, and analytics. AI and advanced algorithms provide an advantage over the competition with insights that allow you to become more predictive to meet customer needs, improve customer experiences, and protect your business from bad actors.
You’ll also understand the vulnerabilities of your business, have 24/7 monitoring to track criminal activity, and easily collect and store video evidence to share with local police. You gain complete control over your business from anywhere.
Sting Alarm systems allow you to:
- Improve accountability through tracking
- Restrict and provide access using employee scheduling based on roles
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business and customer activity using analytics and reporting
- Improve compliance with fire and building code safety standards
- Reduce employee theft and fraud, as well as accidents and injuries
- Gain insights based on high and low customer traffic to improve service and experience
- Integrate security with your POS and other systems
You can confidently protect your assets, team, and customers with security solutions customized to suit your needs and budget.
Request a free quote today.