Trio of violent men indicted in home invasions & sexual assaults

A trio of men who terrorized the southwest Las Vegas valley for weeks were indicted on Wednesday, November 16.  Prosecutors said that Quincy Williams, 23, Brandon Black, 28, and Wilbert Knight, 42, were indicted in connection with the home invasions.  All 3 men have a history of violence.

The men face dozens of charges, including robbery, battery, sexual assault, kidnapping, and home invasion in connection with what prosecutor Lisa Luzaich called “extraordinarily violent offenses.”

After a series of violent home invasions earlier this year, the suspects were identified through photo lineups and DNA evidence, authorities said.

Luzaich requested $10 million bail for each of the defendants and Clark County District Court Chief Judge David Barker ordered the men held without bail pending an arraignment hearing at the end of this month. Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson vowed to fully prosecute the defendants.

The home invasions have been deemed “completely random” by Metro Lt. Jack Clements, as the men sought elderly victims or easy targets.

 

 

 

Source